Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Outta Here ...

... all week, this time. The day job again. This time, I'm sent west, to visit with these folks in sunny SoCal. My actual task is about one solid day's work, but -- with the travel and the amazing amount of fully-obligatory peripheral chicken guano -- the entire week is used up.

If I end up having meaningful internet access, perhaps I'll file a report or two. Otherwise, it'll have to wait until I return.

I'm going to spend all my free time looking for the Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger place I've been hearing so much about. They say that's really a tasty burger. Goes well with a Sprite, I hear.

3 comments:

itsmecissy said...

None in California Jim. Closest to California is Twin Peaks, Washington...but you can still spend your free time looking - LOL.

I'm in Nor Cal, sorry to miss you!!!

Jim Wetzel said...

Cathy -- there really is a Big Kahuna Burger? I thought that was purely a Pulp Fiction thing.

I used to find myself in NoCal occasionally, back when SS/L in Palo Alto was building the GOES spacecraft bus. Now it's Boeing, and my destination shifted southward accordingly. Always did like going to Palo Alto, though. We could usually slip off an evening or two for some San Francisco tourism.

lemming said...

Food plus the great west? What more could you ask?

Wait, don't answer that question.