Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grace, Where Are You?

Here's a blog milestone I never wanted to reach: I'm dropping the first two links I ever had here, to Grace Nearing's Scriptoids and The Next Blog Blog. They haven't been updated since June and March, respectively, and have thus become the equivalent of broken links. It's the sort of thing that makes me think gloomy thoughts about accidents or sudden illnesses -- she hadn't given any hints that she was thinking of dropping her blogs, and I don't have her e-mail address, so I can't just get in touch with her in the usual ways. Anyway, she's a gifted writer with unusual "takes" on lots of things, and I surely hope she's OK. I retain the bookmarks for those blogs, and plan to continue to check frequently ... if she resumes, the linkage will be restored promptly.

Grace, are you out there? Leave me a comment or something! I'm not the only one who misses you.

No comments: