Tuesday, November 06, 2012

You Attend Your Church, and ...

... I'll attend mine.

A couple of days ago, I spent the morning with a congregation of the like-minded in order to worship, together, the Lord Jesus.

Today, I've already been asked several times whether I've attended the High Holy Day of the Cult of Democracy.  No, I say, I don't do that, emailing my link to a couple of folks.  Diversity's a good thing, isn't it?  Isn't that what we're so often told?  I think, in many cases, the tellers don't really believe it.  That, or their idea of "diversity" differs pretty sharply from mine.

Still, I'm sure I'll turn on the Magic Talking Satan Box tonight and entertain myself with the results.  Just because I don't vote doesn't mean I can't root.  And, I tell you, I'm really rooting for Obamney.  Man, if that chowderhead Rombama wins, we're in a whole lotta trouble, fer sure!  And if you're not sure which one's Obamney, and which is Rombama, well ... welcome to the club.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

My sentiments exactly,Jim, and here's John Caruso on "A Tiny Revolution" a few weeks ago:
Who will win tonight's debate: black Romney or white Romney? Unwitting kabuki fans everywhere are feverish with anticipation.

Jim Wetzel said...

Unwitting kabuki fans everywhere are feverish with anticipation.

That is just excellent!