Thursday, June 24, 2010

Non-Complaint

I was just over at my blogging buddy Jean's place, reading a post that pretty much hit my nail right on the head. I've been feeling sorry for myself since I found out yesterday that the day job's going to be sending me out of town enough this fall that I have to give up my physics-teaching duties at IPFW. Now, I can complain with the best of 'em (or maybe that should be "the worst"), but I think I'll skip it this time. I'll drink the cup that's come to me, and be grateful for it. A lot of people -- some that I know, and many that I don't -- have problems that I wouldn't want to trade them for. 'Nuf said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sorry that you're losing your teaching job. But I'm happy that you're officially going to be traveling, 'cause I assume that means traveling to Rochester and I have plans. :)