Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A New Link

I was just looking at Left in Aboite, a Fort Wayne-area blog, and I saw where the proprietor, John Good, has been kind enough to add a link to this humble little blog. I hastened to reciprocate. I guess this is as good a time as any to say that I link to periodicals and blogs if: (1) I'm in substantial agreement with what's posted there; (2) the excellence of the writing or amusement value of the content simply compels me to; or (3) they link to me. As a card-carrying Reactionary Utopian (well, I would carry such a card if one existed), I probably disagree with the content in Left in Aboite a little more often than not, but the writing is good and my link is there ... much the same as with Craig at Reverent and Free. Thanks, guys!

3 comments:

John Good said...

Aw shucks, Bartleby! We's humbled by yer reciprocation and all!

Seriously, you're a good read, and I should have linked you sooner based on Craig's word. Carry on!

lemming said...

(ponders which of the three categories describes my little site...)

Meanwhile, will check out Mr. Good!

Jim Wetzel said...

Lemming: your site is in a category all its own, sui generis, which could be described as: "the ones not to link to which would be literally unthinkable."